All attendees, staff, volunteers, and guests of Aselia Con will be required to show proof of vaccination OR proof of a negative COVID test upon badge pickup / on-site registration. Masks are also required!
Proof of Vaccination
- Acceptable proof of vaccination would be a physical vaccine card matching the name on your photo ID. At the moment, digital vaccine cards will not be accepted.
- You must have received at least 2 shots of Moderna/Pfizer or 1 Johnson & Johnson.
- The most recent shot (original set or booster) must be on or after October 8, 2021. This is to take into account the loss of effectiveness of vaccines after 6 months per CDC guidance.
- If this was your first sequence of vaccines (not a booster) the final shot must be prior to March 25, 2022.
- Vaccine Finder
Proof of a Negative COVID Test
- Acceptable proof of a negative COVID test would be a PCR (recommended) or Rapid Antigen test professionally administered within the past 72 hours.
- Antibody or home tests will not be accepted.
- Test Finder
Masks will be required in all meeting rooms and common areas of the convention space. This is Aselia Con policy and individuals who do not comply will be asked to leave.
- Acceptable masks include N95, KN95, or surgical masks (labelled for medical use).
- Cloth masks, face shields, and other types of masks will not satisfy the requirements. You are welcome to wear a cloth mask over the top of the masks listed above (to match a cosplay for example).
- Masks must be worn over the nose and mouth.
- Aselia Con will have some masks available while supplies last.
- If you are having trouble finding masks, we recommend Project N95.
- Children under 5 will be exempt from the mask wearing rules.
Food should only be eaten in designated eating areas, not in any meeting rooms.