- Attendees must carry their badges at all times when in convention areas.
- Badges are non-refundable.
- Aselia Con staff reserves the right ask to see your identification, inspect the contents of bags and purses, and deny entrance to any event for safety reasons, including excessive intoxication.
- Aselia Con attendees must abide by all state and local laws.
- Aselia Con is open to fans of all ages, however children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times in all convention areas.
- There is a $10 badge replacement fee for lost badges. Please keep track of your badge!
Whether or not you choose to cosplay at Aselia Con, please be considerate of others when choosing your attire. No offensive or overly revealing costumes or clothing will be allowed. Please remember that our attendees will not be the only guests staying for the weekend. Please keep the following in mind:
- No offensive words or phrases printed on clothing.
- Keep your clothing PG-13.
- Avoid oversized and cumbersome costumes which could block hallways or impede others.
- Costume and props may not cause damage to others or hotel property.
- Be especially conscious of others when passing through the lobby area.
We reserve the right to ask any attendee to change their costume or clothing if it is determined to be offensive. If an Aselia Con staff member or DoubleTree employee asks you to change, you must do so or you will be asked to leave the convention.
Weapons and Props
Safety is our top priority during Aselia Con. While we are very excited to see your replica weapons and props, there are a few guildelines for safety which all attendees must abide by:
- No real weaponry, including but not limited to metal blades, functional firearms, etc.
- All prop guns must have an orange blaze tip and must be easily recognizable as a prop/toy.
- No projectiles will be allowed. Nerf style guns must be unloaded.
- Sharp edges will not be allowed, including blades and arrow tips.
- Oversized props should be left in the back of meeting rooms during events, out of the way of other attendees.
Attendees must present prop weapons to staff to be inspected. Unsafe weapons must be left in the attendees vehicle or hotel room.